MATES and the Wider Community
- Monday till Thursday – 9am-4pm.
Friday and Saturday – 10am-12:30pm
- Weekend/evening activities possible
- Able to extend sessions to meet community needs
- Interfaces with other local Charity organisations.
- (See Below)
- Offering diverse therapeutic activities for referred clients
- Reducing isolation
- Improving mental health
- Improving self esteem
- Build a stronger community
- Weather permitting – outside activities possible
- Building offers safe Workshop/Kitchen/Craft room facilities with full disabled access